
Then, mommy and daddy got off work early on Wednesday and came to my music class with me. It was tons of fun; plus everyone there told them how wonderful and cute I am. Not that everyone doesn't know that already, but it's still nice to hear :-)
On Wednesday night, Grandma and Grandpa came over to hang. We had a blast. Here are some pictures of me playing with Grandma and Grandpa.



I was having so much fun I decided to stay up AN HOUR past my bedtime. Grandma said it's okay because she was up from Florida and I get special treatment, but Mommy said my staying up late drove her a little nuts...based on this picture, I would agree:

Then on Thursday we went out to New Jersey for some fist pumping good times with Grammie and Pop-pop. It was my first Thanksgiving, so I had special outfits just for the occasion, I even had special PJs courtesy of Grammie. See:
I had my first ever Thanksgiving meal. I thought I was supposed to get turkey and stuffing, but instead I just had a bottle. Kind of anti-climatic, but whatever, it still counts.

Pop-pop was sick (sad) but at least I got to play with Grammie.

I even got to play with Rascal!




No comments:
Post a Comment