Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Sleepover With My Wife

Now that I'm a little older and more mature, mommy and daddy took me back out to spend some QT with the future ball and chain. We had such a fun weekend. We took a bath together, watched some TV together, went to the diner together (I LOVE NJ DINERS!) and even had a mini make-out session. I also got some special one-on-one playtime with my future mother-in-law, Aunt Sara. Uncle Brett tried to put everyone into a food coma, but mommy says that's okay because his homemade chicken satay and his mac n' cheese (with FIVE CHEESES) are a good last meal if you eat yourself to death. I wouldn't know because all I get to eat is formula, but I can't wait to stuff myself with daddy and Uncle Brett at future tailgates. Of course, the weekend was a blast until the Giants blew it against the 49ers at the end of the game. Daddy said this is some sort of initiation and that I have "a lifetime of these morons disappointing us ahead"...sounds like fun. Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend.


Playing with Aunt Sara:



Bath time with Demi:



At the diner (trying to drink daddy's water):




Demi and I showing mommy how to use an iPad:


Playing in Demi's jumperoo:



Resting my eyes before the Giants debacle:



THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEKEND, KISSES FROM DEMI:

No comments:

Post a Comment