Monday, November 21, 2011

Hanging with Aunt Lisa

Some may say it's the lure of the bright lights of the big city. Others may say it's because she's good friends with mommy. But I believe that Aunt Lisa came in on Saturday night specifically to play with me because, after all, how cute am I? To reward her for playing with me, I am writing this special blog (all by myself) about the fun night and morning I had with Aunt Lisa. She was so fun to play with that I didn't even mind letting her sleep in my room while I slept in my pack and play in mommy and daddy's room.

When she first came over I was eating, but as soon as I was done, she gave me my Hanukkah present. In her words, "Ethan you're going to love this...your mommy and daddy, not so much." Look! It's a talking and dancing doggie. As usual, I tried to eat his ears. Here's a video and some pictures of Aunt Lisa and me playing with my toy. I LOVE IT!


After we played with my toy I took a bath and got ready for bed. Aunt Lisa took part in my pre-bottle ritual: Sesame Street on youtube. It's the best part of my day. I love watching those videos because Elmo is adorable (like me). Of course, I am easily distracted as you can see in the first picture of me looking at the bears on my feet.


In the morning I played some more with Aunt Lisa and was so talkative she almost couldn't get a word in edgewise. Here's a video of me chilling with Aunt Lisa discussing current events:



No comments:

Post a Comment